▪ Product Catalog
▪ Events / Tradeshows
▪ About Us
▪ What's New
▪ TRI Tradetalk
▪ Contact Us
What's New: Archive
- TRI Celebrates New HQ - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony with Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce
- We've Moved - New TRI Seattle Headquarters Address
- Tradetalk Spring/Summer 2010
- TRI & ChemBlend of America
- Amanda Ericks as BizDev Account Executive
TRI welcomes Amanda Ericks to our team as Business Development - Account Executive where she will help drive the growth of key product lines.
- Jim Mitchell as CASE Industry Manager
- TRI is on Facebook - Become a Fan today!
- TRI #57 - PSBJ Fastest Growing Private Companies
TRI is proud to announce that we have be recognized
on the Top 100 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in
Washington State by the PSBJ.
October 19, 2009
- TRI Tradetalk Summer 2009
Our newest edition of our bi-annual newsletter
featuring staff updates & product information
September 19, 2009
- TRI Middle East - Global Trade
Waheeb R. Malik
Global Trade Manager
- Happy 15th Anniversary TRI
See pictures from the TRI celebrations
August 14, 2009
- TRI Executive Profile - How We Solve Customer Problems
CEO/Owner Anthony Ridnell explains how it's all about relationships for TRI
- TRI ranked #55, 2009 Top 100 Chemical Distributors
by Purchasing Magazine
- TRInternational & Kirsch Pharma Form Partnership to Offer Premium Quality Raw Materials, March 2009
March 24, 2009
- ICIS Article: Rules of the Trade, featuring Anthony Ridnell, CEO/Owner
Chemical distributors continue to find opportunities and pitfalls in emerging markets around the world.
- TRInternational, Inc. Your Full-line Import/Export & Custom Blending Specialists
- Purchasing Article: Pricier Bulk Packaging Causes No Shake-Up in Usage Patterns, featuring Shondra Garrigus, VP Purchasing
October 16, 2008
- Procurecon Summit SRM 2008
- Procurecon Summit SRM 2008 Presentation
Workshop: Responsible Procurement In A Global Market by Shondra Garrigus, VP Purchasing
- TRI Announced the Exclusive West Coast Distributor for SKC Co., Ltd.
March 19, 2008
- Anthony Ridnell, TRI CEO/Owner Named NACD Membership Advancement & Retention Committee 2008
January 8, 2008
- Chemical Buyers and Suppliers Work Green From Different Angles
With new regulations and new business cases, the chemicals supply chain continues to adapt in an increasingly global market.
December 13, 2007
- Distributors Take On Global Sourcing With A Customer Focus
Top buyers report expanding supply bases.
March 1, 2007
- PSBJ Fastest Growing Companies
Chemical Trader TRI Tackles International Markets.
October 28, 2005